FAMILY SOCIAL NETWORK WEBSITE
SOCIAL MEDIA • SOCIAL NETWORKING
This family wanted its own social networking website that was similar to Facebook. They wanted a secure, private website that contained no advertisements and no tracking. They also didn’t want any of their social content shared.
GOALS and OBJECTIVES
- create a Facebook-like website that would attract & keep members
- design a logo that colorful and fun
- allow photos to be shared
- create a newsfeed (activity feed)
- allow members to create groups (open, closed & secret)
- add a friends feature
- create a chat feature
NEW HIGH-DEFINITION LOGO
The family did not have an existing logo so we crafted them a new logo. The logo specs we defined included:
- Colors: light purple and light blue
- Shape & Size: horizontal
- Text on top: TibsBook
- Text on bottom: Bringing Family Together
- Graphics: people connecting
Most of the family members were on Facebook so they did not have an old website. We developed a new, fresh, private and secure social networking website that included all the features included in the goals and objectives.
Website Homepage – Login Page
NEWSFEED – ACTIVITY PAGE
Designers chose the light blue and light purple palette that matched the colors within their new logo.
DISCOVER WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Have a project you think we’ll like? Click the button below and tell us about it.
We love working with enthusiastic clients who are as passionate about their business as we are about strategy, design, and development. If that sounds like you, we should talk.